The Abbey Centre
34 Great Smith Street
The Wash House Cafe
To see the opening hours and latest menu, please visit the Wash House Cafe page.
Book a meeting room
To book one of our conference and meeting rooms, please visit our Conference rooms page.
Our activities and courses
To view all our activities and courses and learn how to join them, please visit Our activities page.
There are many ways you can support our much-needed community work.
Follow us on social media
Follow the Abbey Centre on social media to stay up to date with our latest news, events and activities.
How to get to the Abbey Centre
The Abbey Centre is conveniently located near Westminster Abbey and Parliament Square in central London. It has excellent transport links being just a short walk from St James’s Park, Westminster and Victoria underground stations and close to Victoria, Charing Cross and Waterloo train stations.
- District line and Circle line stop at St. James’s Park underground station – 5 minutes’ walk
- District line, Circle line and Jubilee line stop at Westminster underground station – 7 minutes’ walk
- District line, Circle line and Victoria line stop at Victoria underground station – 15 minutes’ walk
- 88 down Great Smith Street
- 24, 11, 211, 148 down Victoria Street
The Abbey Centre has a lift to all floors and is fully accessible to wheelchair users.