Fundraise for the Abbey Centre
We provide a variety of much needed community services and activities for local residents of all ages and backgrounds. These include advice and training to get unemployed people into work, supporting socially isolated residents, teaching children to cook, helping to maintain people’s mental and physical wellbeing, and much more.
Donations and grants to the Abbey Centre help us to make all this important work possible.
Ways to fundraise
There are many ways you or your company or organisation could support us and our much-needed work with local communities, such as:
- Organising or taking part in a fundraiser or sponsored event. The best way to manage your fundraising is to set up a personal fundraising page via our JustGiving page.
- Leaving a gift in your Will
- Becoming a corporate partner
- Choosing the Abbey Centre as your company’s Charity of the Year
- Making a regular or one-off donation
If you are thinking about fundraising for us, or if your company or organisation is interested in becoming a partner or choosing us as Charity of the Year, we would love to hear from you.