Fundraise for us
Fundraise for the Abbey Centre
The Abbey Centre relies on a combination of conference and meeting room hire, income from the Wash House Cafe, and grants and donations to ensure our financial sustainability, and to run and improve the centre.
We provide a variety of much needed community services and activities for local residents of all ages and backgrounds. These include helping to maintain people’s mental and physical wellbeing, teaching children to cook, supporting socially isolated residents, advice and training to get unemployed people into work, and much more.
Donations and grants to the Abbey Centre help us to make all this important work possible.
Ways to fundraise
There are many ways you or your company or organisation could support us and our much-needed work with local communities, such as:
- choosing the Abbey Centre as your company’s Charity of the Year
- becoming a corporate partner
- organising or taking part in a fundraiser or sponsored event. The best way to manage your fundraising is to set up a personal fundraising page via our JustGiving page.
- leaving a gift in your Will
- making a regular or one-off donation
If you are thinking about fundraising for us, or if your company or organisation is interested in becoming a partner or choosing us as Charity of the Year, we would love to hear from you.