Why fundraise for us?
We provide a variety of much needed community services and activities for local residents of all ages and backgrounds. These include training to get unemployed people into work, supporting socially isolated older residents, teaching children to cook, helping to maintain people’s mental and physical wellbeing, and much more.
Donations and grants to the Abbey Centre help us to make all this important work possible.
Ways to fundraise
There are many ways you or your company or organisation could support us and our much-needed work with local communities, such as:
- Organising or taking part in a fundraiser or sponsored event
- Making a regular or one-off donation
- Leaving a gift in your Will
- Becoming a corporate partner
- Choosing the Abbey Centre as your company’s Charity of the Year
If you are thinking about fundraising for us, or if your company or organisation is interested in becoming a partner or choosing us as Charity of the Year, we would love to hear from you.