South Westminster Hub and Network
About the Abbey Centre
Abbey Community Association manages the Abbey Centre as the vibrant community hub for south Westminster’s diverse population of over 50,000 people.
We celebrate and welcome the diverse cultures of south Westminster: from life-long residents to more recent arrivals from around the world. We also support local groups and networks by providing access to affordable community space and capacity building advice.
South Westminster Action Network
We facilitate the South Westminster Action Network (SWAN) that brings community members and service providers together (in meetings held on a quarterly basis) to encourage joint working, better communication, improved services and quality of life for communities in south Westminster.
The network promotes improved health and wellbeing outcomes in south Westminster by addressing the determinants of health in the area. We also regularly share information via the SWAN Email Bulletin.
For more information regarding SWAN and upcoming meetings, please contact us at:
Tel: 020 7222 0303
South Westminster Neighbourhood Network meetings
Chair: Jane Buttigieg
23 June 2021 – Working collaboratively to support our communities to recover from Covid-19
- Meeting agenda
- Meeting minutes
- Additional information shared
- Presentation: Our City, Our Future by Young Westminster Foundation
- Presentation: Westminster Family Hubs, Children’s Centres and Early Help
- Presentation: Grants available from St Giles and St George
- Presentation: Financial Capability and Wellbeing project by Westminster Employment Service