Tai Chi 2-person exercises
2-person Tai Chi classes help you to understand your body’s balance and coordination. Whilst this can eventually be achieved on your own, it is far easier to get to grips with it working with another person.
This is a 3 hour class with a 20 minute break in the middle.
In the class we work on:-
- How to ground yourself
- How to improve your stability
- How to relax
- How to use your body efficiently
- How to operate from the centre (rather than the limbs alone)
- How to sense someone else’s movement
- How to respond to that movement without tensing up and without fighting it
- How to maintain your own integrity whilst working with another person
Open to anyone, and no previous experience is necessary. No equipment required, just wear loose comfortable clothing and shoes that are as flat as possible.
Time: One Saturday per month
Venue: The Abbey Centre
Class fees: £35 per 3 hour class
For more information or to book your place, please contact;
Phone: 07836 710 281