Women Off to Work: Confidence Skills Workshops
Is confidence a skill you’d like to develop during these unprecedented times?
- Wanting to move forward in your personal and professional life BUT
- Lacking in the confidence and self-esteem to drive you forward?
- Interested in learning how to promote yourself to others?
We will be running an online confidence skills workshop in partnership with Go Train to help you develop the confidence to lead the life you deserve and discover a unique you!
Our confidence skills workshop will take place on Wednesday 16 December at 10am via the Zoom platform, with a focus on:
- Adopting positive confidence building strategies
- What personality type are you?
- Personal & professional strengths
- Confidence in finding work
- Promoting yourself to others
Date: 16 December 2020
Time: 10am – 12pm
Deadline to register: Monday 7 December 2020
For more information or to register your interest please contact:
Phone: 07701 351 227