Maternity Champions are local, trained volunteers who support new & expectant mothers:
- Introducing them to other pregnant/new mums living in the area
- Guiding them through this important time
- Supporting them to keep them & their baby active & healthy
- Helping them understand & access services
- Feeding back their views
- Helping them get the best out of the support available
Join our team!
We are currently recruiting new Maternity Champions, so if you are local, are passionate and have skills to bring, please get in touch!
For more information or to sign up, please contact Raisa:
Phone: 020 7227 0652
This activity is led through a partnership with The Abbey Centre, by our Community Champions project.
Our Community Champions team supports residents of Churchill and Tachbrook Estates, who are particularly welcome to join this activity, but places are available for other people too.